Saturday, October 20, 2012

LOTS OF LOVE


Painted the ceiling last night!!!!! However- there were problems with the paint..... GARBAGE- globs of dried paint started going onto the ceiling :0( . My guess is that this deep base primer isn't used as much as the other bases that are used for lighter colors. Because I had to stop and wipe the garbage off- the paint started drying too fast. I have some spots that need sanding now because there are lines....... SIGH! And I suspect there are bits that I didn't get removed...... wow is this a labor of love or what?!!!!

The ceiling is breath-taking still. This is just one coat, and it looks beautiful. The gray primer helped a lot!

After rolling the ceiling, I got started on priming my new shelf! Now it's very rough from the grain of the wood rising, so after I sand the ceiling- I get to sand the shelf too! Wow- what a workout this room is turning out to be! :0)
 
Don't you just love this color!!!!!!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment